Monday, November 12, 2012

TARGET PRACTICE 1


If you LOVE Target as much as I do, you'll love this!  I love Target so much, I go even when I don't have money to spend.  It's very therapeutic, and relaxing.  That comment sounds like a woman with children looking for a getaway, LOL!  I went so far as applying for a job at what I like to call it "the red circle boutique" just to see all the new inventory that comes in, lol! 

 I would love to meet the person in charge of marketing at Target to find out what it is that makes you stay in the store and spend money. I shop at Walmart as well, but they don't have the gorgeous displays that Target has. I also look forward to the Target Lady who keeps me laughing at the crazy commercials during the holiday.  Let me stop, I could talk about this store all day long!

Come along with me for "TARGET PRACTICE."  Virtually walk the isles with me, as I take a look at what's new in the store! 

"TARGET PRACTICE" will be a regular feature on the blog.  Hope you enjoy! 


Cap Toe Pumps in a variety of colors! 

Excuse Targets mirror.  It was horribly stained. I love this sweater.

I'm in love with this sweater.  It reminds me of a sweater created by designer Duckie Confettie. It comes in gold and silver.


I love corduroy pants!  These cords come in a variety of colors for men.






 The appliqué on this sweater is gorgeous








Girls faux fur shrug

also in different colors.


Girls fluffy ear muffs



Boys bow ties and neck ties

How gorgeous are these colors for little ladies :)



Python boots


Jewel toned colored flats, with jewel appliques.







Boys sweaters

I love army fatigue pants for little boys





How super cute is this dress!!  #babyfever


Shine and Shimmer!  Golds and Metallics.




Excuse my pink hat, lol.  I'm loving this faux jacket. $49.99





Target has the best graphic tee's for men.









GOOD BYE!!!
Until next Target Practice, keep your wallets and your purse closed. Don't let the evil red eye get you!




21 comments:

  1. Good Job Tish ...great Post welcome to the blog world dont knw what took you so long

    Marv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooooo much Marv! this truly means a lot! You sir are an inspiration.

      Delete
  2. Loved it! Going to find that sequin sleeve top, white fur jacket, and jeweled flats. Thanks Tish! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Target! I visit here AT LEAST 4 times a week, lol...cant wait to see your next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, if not more! They better hire me! Thank you again Chanda!

      Delete
  4. Yayyyyyyyyy! Yippppeeeee! Hooooraaayyyyy! You have to read with just as much excitement as the Target lady from the commercial lolol. My friends and I have a mild obsession with this store! But it's not our fault they designed it so women and kids go crazy and never want to leave! I love your blog and this post! It was inviting/colorful and now I want to go shopping!!!! What are your top 3 Must-Haves from this "Target Practice" and why?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea what your comments mean to me. Ok, my top 3 must haves are the white faux fur, the white and black sequined top, and the sweat shirt with the glitter sleeves. I forgot to add a pic of a army fatigued vest that is super cute :(

      Delete
    2. Awwwww thanks for supporting me and Colour By Numbr!!!!! I was sooo nervous, so I get it!

      Delete
  5. WISH I absolutely love this segment about TAR-ZHAY! I am so happy that you have stepped out there...I look forward to reading everyday. WAY to go BOO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's because of you! Thank you for the extra push. Love you!

      Delete
  6. Love your post its gonna be very hard to not let the red eye get me especially after seeing all the beautiful items you showed definitely will be getting a few of those gorgeous sweaters looking forward to future post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it! Thank you so much for stopping by, and make sure you come back!

      Delete
  7. Loving your blog !!! Keep em coming! I LOVE the red circle boutique as well !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They had the python boots at my Target for $10! My size was gone :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi my Instagram family!! $10.00! You're going to make me stalk them to see if the price goes down! Thank you for the support!

      Delete
  9. I absolutely love your blog!!! I could do Target everyday!!! Those sweaters are HOT! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My GIRL!!!! Thank you so much Mrs. N!!! Always so supportive!

      Delete
  10. This is RIDICULOUS! I just want to bolt out of work and go bow my check....that's just been deposited.

    ReplyDelete