Monday, November 12, 2012

HELLO ALL!!!!!



Welcome to "Everyday Life with TISH!"

This blog will take you on a fantastic journey with me to discover new and old things relating to every day life!   I have a passionate love affair with everything beautiful! I'm obsessed with originality, and I love discovering new things. My inspiration for this blog will come primarily from myself and my family, so let me introduce you.



I'm a 31 year old Detroit, MI native.  I've been married for almost ten years to my wonderful husband Courtney.


Courtney and I have two children, Brooke (10) and Nolan (4). 


My family means the world to me!  They consume a majority of my day along with work (insert sad face).  I am a Police Officer for my wonderful city, and a 11 year veteran.  I love my job.




Stay Tuned for more exciting, informative, and picture filled post from me.... TISH!  Thank you visiting, and check back daily for new post!






10 comments:

  1. I came, I saw, I conquered!!! Good luck Tish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tish!!!

    My sister gave me the heads up on you and you have been my cyber friend ever since. You are definitely someone that I respect, especially on the family aspect! I love every makeup anything that you do & Target Practice is awesome! Yay for your blog!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping through to send hugs and kisses your way! So proud of you sissy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family you have i follow you on instagram an youtube an looking forward to following your blog journey as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I really feel like I know you! I have a DIY project and I wanted to talk to you about it. Social media bringing lovers of all things pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yaaaay! Your family is so beautiful! I'll be staying tuned to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Small world! My fiance is a Detroit police officer too. Anywho, I'll definitely be tuning in! I follow your Instagram and YouTube account as well. Oh, and you were my main inspiration when I decided to rock my natural hair earlier this year. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete