Sunday, November 18, 2012

fiVe BELoW...Scarves!






This stores name says it all!  Everything in the store is 5 dollars and below.  I started shopping at Five Below last year when they opened their doors to Michigan residents.  To my surprise it offered a variety of items at very reasonable prices, and one of the many items I fell in love with are there SCARVES!






Theses scarves are only....... $5.00!  The scarves come a wide variety of colors, which made me mosey back on in to get some more!  I already own a few of them in the colors purple, pink, beige, black, burgundy, blue, and turquoise.  They now have a really cute salmon color, yellow, and lime green that I had to snatch up!


These are great to throw on with any long sleeve tee, sweater, vest, jacket, or coat for the chilly weather.  They also make great gifts!  I love Five Below because they off great items at great prices.  I also love their graphic tee's, makeup, iPhone, iPod, and iPad accessories, amongst a long list of other things!

Make sure you check them out! 

4 comments:

  1. There is one in Troy on John R across from Oakland Mall, and the other one I go to is on Hall Rd across the street from Lakeside mall. There are more, but these are the only two I've been to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this store!! You put me on this store and now I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete