Monday, January 7, 2013

TARGET PRACTICE 3

Hey Guys!!!

Now that the holidays are over, I'm back to my regular routine spending time cruising the isles at my favorite store TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!

 I took along with me both of my kids Brooke, and making his first debut, Nolan my 5yr old son.   Let's stop the chit chat and get to the real business!!!



Also the entire Neiman Marcus and Target collection is 70% off!  I kept hearing rumors that the collection would never be marked down, but indeed it is!



These purses caught my eye instantly!  I love the hues on theses bags, they're perfect for spring.







Skirts, Skirts, and Skirts!







I saw all of these beautiful pastel colors at the end of the store and went directly to them



I love the netting on this shirt and skirt.





Polka dot and colorful button ups.



These Merona Jackets are really cute!  The lighting is very off in this picture. The jacket is a cute bubble gum pink and a vibrant blue.  I grabbed Brooke, and had her model them for me.  


Real colors


These two dresses by Merona are cute!  I love the color block raspberry and orange dress.  It also comes in black.



I moved on over to house wear and fell in love with these displays.  Target always has the BEST displays and end caps <3














Sneaker Wedges!  These Isabel Marant inspired shoes by Target are super cute!  I tried to snag a pair online before they hit stores and they sold out instantly online.  I couldn't wait and opted for a pair similar to these by Steve Madden.  These shoes are available online again here for $34.99, and in stores!






They also have them for little girls, but with less wedge :)




I hoped on over to the cosmetic isle, because I have been stalking Maybeline Cosmetics for their new Vivid lipsticks, and I found them!!!


They're 10 total in this collection, and I opted for 3 (Brazen Berry, Hot Plum, and Electric Orange), although I want all of them!!  They are $5.50 a piece.  




Next, I went over to one of my favorite area's of the store the girls section, and it was filled with pastels!  Eeek!








Target is prepping for Valentines Day <3



What a cute dinette set. 



 Before leaving out I eyed these cute little purses in really cute vibrant colors for $19.00.



Ok, guys this was fun as usual!  Until next practice, see you later!!!  


7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this place. I got 4 of. Those lipsticks ��I saw those silver gym shoes for $15 I can't wait to see the new shoe department

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see the new shoe department too! It looks really nice, and will really keep me inside of Target longer! Can't tell you thank you enough for ALWAYS stopping by the blog and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Oh got that polka dot high low skirt for 15 what should I wear with if hmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're bold, you can actually mix prints.

      Delete
  3. So cute!!!!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellstyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try my best to stay away from Target...LOL! Target Practice has me ready to run to Target RIGHT now! I'm FINALLY decorating my second bdrm (Makeup/Study room) and I need to stroll the aisles Target for some inspiration. Ikea too!

    ReplyDelete