Monday, January 14, 2013

Prabal Gurung for Target

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk!!!!

Ok, now that we have that out of the way, I'm so impressed with this collaboration.  TARGET  has done it again!  Target teamed up with the super high fashion designer to the stars, Prabal Gurung for a super cute collection!  This collection consist of colorful flirty clothing, shoes, and accessories.  This collection will hit stores FEBRUARY 10th,  5 days before my birthday!  I want EVERYTHING!!!

To all my wonderful family and friends reading this, I would love a Target gift card, please and thank you!


Check out the entire collection below!!!!!!!!!!








































1 comment:

  1. Ok. Target giftcard it IS! So you can go HAM!!! I want a few things myself from this collection! My bday is right around the corner and I want SO many things!! *covers eyes*

    ReplyDelete