Monday, January 7, 2013

All "Faux" Me

I've been eyeing this ombre' faux fur jacket since February 2012, when I saw it on one of my favorite bloggers/vloggers Shirley of Meek~N~Mild.  Shirley purchased the jacket from H&M... BUT she lives in the U.K. which made my hunt difficult.  No store had that coat in the U.S.



I searched for a while to no avail. I began to notice celebs and models in magazines outfitting themselves in shaggy fur.  My obsession grew over the summer, fall, and winter to find a faux jacket.







Recently, I spotted this beautiful pink shaggy faux fur coat on another one of my favorite bloggers, Tamara Gonzalez Perea.  This beautiful coat Tamara sported was a too expensive for me, but I again started searching for something similar, but less expensive.


I was in LOVE with the vibrant colors Tamara paired her coat with and had to have it!  One day while on Instagram, I saw a similar coat from the store Nasty Gal!  It was on sale for $67.50.  I added that puppy into my cart immediately! 






I started looking around the Nasty Gal site, and stumbled upon the coat I've been searching for, but in a reverse brown ombre'.  The price was a little hefty for me, so I had to pass (insert sobbing, and weeping).




While looking at another one of my favorite bloggers, Courtne Smith of Queen Shmink, she was rocking a gorgeous shaggy ombre faux fur jacket from Rachel Zoe, found here, similar to my original search, but there were no more in my size. 


I am almost certain I will have that ombre' coat in my possession very soon!  It was fate that led us to each other, lol.   So, in the mean time I'll enjoy my pink one :0) 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tisha! What's the update on that ombre' jacket you’re looking for? I hope you'll get it soon. Anyway your pink coat looks really cute. It looks perfect with black and white. :)

    Joel Salmon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joel! Nope I stil don't have the jacket :( I'm not giving up! Thanks for the compliment, and reading my blog!!

      Delete