Monday, December 3, 2012

Special Edition of TARGET PRACTICE




So I strolled into the Red Circle Boutique, and there it was.  The holiday collaboration with Neiman Marcus and Target!  Unfortunately, at first glance I wasn't a fan.  My friend Nakia. D (hey girl!) motivated me to head back in to Target to take a further look.  You know I had to take y'all along for TARGET PRACTICE!!  Ok, LET'S GO!




Target and Neiman Marcus teamed up with 24 high end designers to bring us the ultimate holiday collection for 2012!  This collection not only includes clothing, but luggage, bikes, and even accessories for your favorite 4 legged friend





I spotted these "Best Friend" 2 set of hats by Band of Outsiders $29.99




These gloves by Brian Atwood caught my eye immediately.  I love the studded details. $49.99


Beautiful holiday dresses for little girls by Jason Wu.




These two holiday dresses for little girls are by Marchesa. These two are my faves! Stay tuned!!



Jason Wu Christmas Ornaments $49.99


Gift Boxes




These Brian Atwood glasses are so cute!  They have a rhinestone detail that goes around the rim of the glasses. $39.99



I took Brooke along for Target Practice, and she spotted this Thom Browne Blazer.

The blazer is very chic and retails for $129.99






I decided to test out the Derek Lam skate board, lol!  I like it! $99.00


Lela Rose dress ($99.99) and top ($69.99)


Brooke and I couldn't take the beautiful holiday dress overload in this collection!  We ran to the fitting room to try our favorite picks on.










 Can you tell we were having fun!?  Man I LOVE TARGET! 


Anywho! This gorgeous cape is by Prabal Gurung, valued at $79.99





Proenza Schouler iPad Sleeve $39.99

Alice + Olivia luggage $179.99 and Diane von Furstenberg yoga mat $49.99


Marc Jacobs scarf, and gold, rose gold, and silver pouch all valued at a piece $69.99 


Skaist Taylor vest $79.99


Skaist Taylor kids hat $39.99

Robert Rodriguez top, $79.99


Robert Rodriguez dress, $99.99


Brooke fell in love with this Alice + Olivia bike, $499.99 


rag  & bone boy's sweater $49.99



 Brooke was really feeling this elegant Tracy Reese top, $79.99





WELL, this brings us to the end of the special edition of TARGET PRACTICE. This collection might not be very friendly to your wallet, but if you're in the market for a less expensive version of any of these designers, Target is the place to go!  I'm glad I gave it a second look, I definitely love everything we tried on.   Well, until we meet again, see you for the next TARGET PRACTICE!


6 comments:

  1. Bravo, bravo, bravo!!! Yall saw stuff I over looked! I will be waiting for that cape and little girl dress to hit the sales rack!!! Good job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore your Target practice segments and the gloves by Brian Atwood :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target is the best store ever in life! no exaggeration, lol!
    Brooke is just too cute! I can't take it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's my favorite store! I out myself on punishment from going there a while ago. Lol!

      Delete
  4. LOVE all of the clothing pieces!!! Great post Tish!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tish!! I found your blog! U guys were having a ball in Target!
    Check out my blog! I'm going to follow u now!
    ItsSoPretty.com

    -Sable

    ReplyDelete