Saturday, December 1, 2012

M.A.C. Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica)



Can you hear that?????  Oh, it's just my excitement over MAC's new collaboration with Archie Comics! This collaboration will feature a full color cosmetic collection celebrating the iconic looks of Betty and Veronica, slated to be released in Spring of 2013.  Word on the street is the collection will be released in February.  I think that will be perfect for Valentines day, seeing how these two ladies are fighting for a position in Archie's heart. :)





I did a little snooping to find pictures of the collection and thanks to social media, I found some great stuff!!  












 I am a huge fan of packaging!!!  Stick some super cute packaging on my cosmetics and you have won me over!  Terrible right, I know, but I'm honest!  I think I may be team Veronica (brunette) on this collection. I saw a sneak peak of Veronica's eyeshadow quad for this collection and it's filled with beautiful hues of purple's! Either way it goes, I'm sure I'll have an equal amount of both to take home.  I may be breaking the bank for this one (hey babe!).   


2 comments: