Thursday, February 7, 2013

TARGET PRACTICE 4

Hey friends!

Here to bring you the 4th edition of "TARGET PRACTICE" that was actually triggered by a pair of shoes I saw online! Target has had a great selection of shoes recently.  I had to go see and try these shoes on in person, and of course I had to share it with my friends!  Let's go! 



Saw this book bag on the display and I threw it on Brooke immediately, lol!





I almost lost it when I saw this sign :)













I love these skinny belts in a variety of colors.



It's swim suit season!  




I fell in love with these reversible "Flip Side" jeans 




I ran and tried on a pair and they are super cute! One side had a vertical pattern, and on the other side a floral pattern.




Shorts anyone?








 I tried on a few more things


Decided to mix a couple of prints













Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!  Here they are!  These tribal print wedges caught my eye immediately!  Target had a ton of cute wedges I had to try on! 






















These neutral flats are a must.  They go well with anything!

Colored oxfords




Studded ballet flats




 Colored pumpkin seeds 



I adore these boys shoes by Cherokee



I ventured over to the Men's department and found these men canvas shoes by Mossimo.  I got a warm summer feeling when I saw these.



Men colored denim





Ran over to the little girls section



Loved this Harajuku Peplum dress.






Well, I didn't get to venture much in any other area of the Red Circle boutique.  BUT I'll be back in a few days with the Prabal Gurung launch at Target and I'll have more to show you soon!   SOooooooo Excited! 

Until our next practice!!! 

11 comments:

  1. Those wedges are absolutely sick!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it as always Tisha Poo!! I will be owning a pair or two of those wedges and flip jeans!! Thanks Honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Target Practices! Do you know when Prabal Gurung is due to hit Target? I want to do a post on it (and maybe get a few things)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those wedges! I loved them :) AND you have gotten me sooo ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog and Target Practice is my fav

    ReplyDelete