Sunday, February 10, 2013

SPECIAL EDITION of TARGET PRACTICE (Prabal Gurung)


I got a late start getting to the red circle boutique this morning, but that didn't stop me from going to see one of the best collaborations Target has done with a designer!  Just my opinion, don't shoot me.   

 I got a cart and grabbed everything I could get my hands on, LOL!  I headed to shoes then straight to the fitting room.














 I definitely would like to thank the fitting room attendant who allowed me to bring shoes in the fitting room!  MUAH!!!

These were the only shoes left at the store, so I made lemonade :)  The lemon color pair are my fave!  I want them in every color.







 I grabbed every dress I saw and I loved everyone I tried on 















I loved these tops, and I couldn't decide what to pair them with, so I kept on my pair of electric blue pants and it worked perfect with both shirts from the collection and the shoes.













I passed on a bunch of the skirts because the tops I wanted to pair them with were gone or were not available in my size.  I honestly can't say I was upset about it, I was too much in love with the dresses.  I give this collection an A+!!!  It is ah-mazing!  I definitely will be hitting a couple more Targets to scope out what wasn't available at my local store.  

How did you fair with this collection?  Share with me in the comment selection below!  

Thanks for joining me on another Target Practice! 


11 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this collection!!' And this post! I agree with you! This is the BEST Target collaboration with a designer I've EVER seen! Now I'm about to go broke this weekend scoring those beautiful dresses and shoes!! Please lord let them have what I need when I get my money together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!! We've already texted our butts off about this! LOL! Thanks for commenting friend!

      Delete
  2. Bravo Tisha!!!!! You captured the collection beautifully. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Teke! Absolutely love this blog post...and the Collection! Thanks babe! Keep up the good work Tish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Just wished that my local store had as much selection as yours did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this series! Everything looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! A really lovely collection and you looked great showing it too!

    ReplyDelete